Hump Day

| 25 March 2009

Today I planned on finishing my PBC (Personal Business Commitment, or "How I'll contribute to the business's bottom line") and starting a new project at work. Unfortunately the best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry.


My realtor/aunt asking me to contact my lendor and find out if they have a title company they prefer I with whom to work. This was followed by an email asking me to send the PA to the bank and a request to hand the earnest money to the seller's realtor.

Keep in mind my aunt is two hours away in Fairmont, MN.

After talking with Eikie/Smelly and hitting up the Potato Bar at the Caf for lunch I headed to the bank. I walked out 20 minutes later having paid my origination fee and locking in my interest rate at... 4.625%. Rock. Lobster. I love 70 day lock-in.

I also came away with the final good faith estimate which took a huge load off my mind.

2 wise cracks:

theresa said...
Wed Mar 25, 08:28:00 PM CDT

that is a sweet TV stand

Zeke said...
Thu Mar 26, 02:14:00 PM CDT

They sure do love their corner-mounted TVs