I'm walking on sunshine...

| 11 November 2007

*bark bark!*

Friday and Saturday were were well-deserved respites after a hellish two weeks. Becky visited the Roch. Friday night we played some cards, went ice skating, played some more cards.

Saturday Melissa and Becky made monster cookies while we watched The Office season one. Then we went to Hobby Lobby where I picked out two frames and some matte board (you'll have to visit to see the completed project). Then we went back to Chris & Melissa's for more Office, drinks, and games (500, Speed Solitaire, In a Pickle, Pit). A good time was had by all.

Now I'm back at work, attempting to but the finishing touches on a demo for my manager. He leaves tomorrow for Toronto and New Jersey. Unfortunately we don't know if he needs another demo for the following week. I pray he doesn't (especially since next week is U.S. Thanksgiving [already!?]).

Now it's time to branch into two separate threads.

Thread the First
Next weekend I plan on staying in Rochester and making beer. Anyone is more than welcome to come learn the craft, eat some food, watch some movies, play some games, etc. But that's what I'm going to do.

Thread the Second
The rest of my family is leaving the Friday after Thanksgiving for a wedding down in Davenport, IA. I, however, will not join them. The decision becomes, "Do I stay in Podunk, MN or do I come home to the Roch?" I'm not averse to either.

1 wise cracks:

Jessica Magelky said...
Mon Nov 12, 09:35:00 AM CST

A) how is Tyson's rendition of "Walking on Sunshine" going?
B) I want to come visit, but my research project is keeping me homebound. I hate typing.
C) Stay in the Roch...you'll get depressed if you are left home alone at your mom and dad's. Trust me. I have tried.
D) ...okay, I have nothing else to say; I am just avoiding working on this frickin' project.