Nothing's Going to Touch You in This Golden Year

| 09 January 2008

Sorry Bowie, I couldn't resist.

This year I celebrate my golden birthday. It begins in precisely T-15 days.

What's my plan for the year ahead?

  • A trip, in April, to Las Vegas for work.
  • A second trip, in May, to Vegas for work.
  • Another trip to the BWCA this summer
  • A trip to Germany sometime this coming fall/winter. Either Oktoberfest in September or the Christkindlesmarkt in November/December.
  • More Camping!
  • Exercising more
  • Getting Outside
  • Watch less TV (the WGA strike makes this easy)
  • Not working so much
  • Reading more
  • De-clutter
  • Play with Tyson more than I have over the past year
  • Not worry
  • Save $$
  • Enjoy life!

1 wise cracks:

Anonymous said...
Fri Feb 01, 07:58:00 PM CST

my golden birthday was spent passed out on a bench outside saloon # 10 in deadwood.