...and what's the deal with muffins?

| 19 December 2007

They crumble and leave big messes in your workspace. Oh, and they're freakin' huge. Where's that dog when I need him?

That's it for today's topic of "muffins."

I'm putting off writing my Personal Business Commitment results for the year 2007. "They" use that information to determine how I performed over the past year, which, in turn, determines how big a raise/performance bonus I'll receive in March.

I know I should write them but it's Christmas time; there's next to no one in the lab, we're waiting for conference acceptance emails, our products hit the streets Friday, and really there's nothing much to do.

However, I fill my days with food and drink blogs:

*EDIT - 2 pm*
I just finished the first draft of my PBCs. Whew. Supid muffins.

1 wise cracks:

Jessica Magelky said...
Wed Dec 19, 10:54:00 AM CST

Slacker. I eat muffins out of a bowl with a fork so as to avoid the mess; I look ridiculous when I order a bowl to go with my muffin, but it's worth it.

Feelings on biscotti? I feel as if I had a bad day yesterday and stress-baked biscotti; I have 2 more kinds I need to whip up yet. It doesn't crumble or make a mess like those dang muffins.