Let hell month commence!

| 24 July 2007

This week:

  • Monday: Prepare updated image for manager (who is now in Austin, TX). Run the computer for a demo to a major research firm (I thought I was going to have a heart attack after I realized who the firm was).
  • Tuesday: Test new MVWare image for manager. Monty Python's Spamalot! at the Ordway in St. Paul.
  • Wednesday: Family arrives. Sign my leaese and begin moving.
  • Thursday: Take family on IBM tour. Continue moving
  • Friday: Yet more moving/cleaning. Manager gives demo in Denver.
  • Saturday: Possible brewery tours in the Cities
  • Sunday: BWCA/Dungeons & Dragons planning get together.

2 wise cracks:

Anonymous said...
Thu Jul 26, 11:55:00 AM CDT

Wow, that's quite the week, Zeke. Are you going to buy Mario Strikers Charged (or whatever it's called) when it comes out next week? I plan to, and we can play online!

Zeke said...
Fri Jul 27, 08:20:00 AM CDT

You better believe I'm buying it. I pre-ordered it at GameStop ($10, but it comes off the cost of the game). Only five more days...