Good-bye music...

| 26 October 2007

I finally started my server after a two month hiatus. No syncing iPod, no pictures, no nothing.

As it turns out, no nothing from now on. The hard drive that held my music and pictures died.

Almost all pictures are gone. Korea...gone. England...gone.

Sigh.

*edit*

This Just In!!!!

After fiddling with it (that's what she said) and putting it back where it originally was (that's what she said) in the server, the partitions were recognized by linux. After a brief consultation with Dorn I headed to WallyWorld to purchase a backup drive. Year 2006 is copying to the backup drive as I type. Only four more years of pictures (and other things) to go.

Here's proof!

Yes, that's Theresa's Mom (she's got it going on)
Our friend Tim with a pirate hat on (unbeknownst to him; he was asleep).
That's a big camera, Britt.
The Original Ledge at the Latern (RIP 2005)
My Buddy, Tyson.

0 wise cracks: