A Weekend of Fun!

| 27 August 2007

The past four days have rocked. I'm pretty stoked to impart what's happened...

Thursday: Purchased an ice cream maker

Friday: Bought more cocktail/infusing books. Made Framboise (raspberry) ice cream. Played Dungeons & Dragons Minature game. Played Mario Strikers Charged.

Saturday: Went to the farmer's market for fresh mint, fresh lemon basil, fresh apples, fresh honey. Bought a room set at Slumberland.

(I didn't order the loveseat. Instead, I ordered the chair and ottoman).
Sunday: Read 30% of my new Dune book. Fixed my rear-view mirror. Watched Perfume: The Story of a Murderer. Moved the stereotypical 90's couch into the garage.

Today! The couch arrives sometime between 3 pm and 6 pm. I think tables are coming, too. The chair and ottoman will arrive mid-September.

4 wise cracks:

Anonymous said...
Mon Aug 27, 07:58:00 PM CDT

If you're playing Mario Strikers, you should email me your friends code.

dawnmarie said...
Tue Aug 28, 08:04:00 AM CDT

When are we roasting a chicken? huh?

Zeke said...
Tue Aug 28, 10:38:00 AM CDT

When are you guys coming down? Huh?

Anonymous said...
Thu Aug 30, 02:06:00 AM CDT

A) I am totally stoked to see the new room. Our little boy is growing up.

B)You know how I feel about sleeping on the pull-out. Now I will have to sleep in the garage when I visit. This saddens me as the couch and myself had a good thing going.

C) I almost went to the farmers market today as I have been a cooking/baking fool. But I didn't have the guts.

D) Miss ya!