Two years...

| 10 January 2007

While out at a bar last night, one of my friends mentioned this week was his two-year IBM anniversary. Two years. I'm feeling a bit nostalgic, so let's see what happened over those two years (in no order):

  • Turned 21 (boy was that fun)
  • Lived in three different apartments
  • Traveled to Missouri
  • Blew out my knee
  • Ginger & Peter married
  • Dusty & Jackie married
  • Angela & Chad married
  • Chris & Melissa married
  • Quinn & Kari married
  • AJ & Maria married
  • Blew my ankle
  • Had foot surgery
  • Graduated
  • Visited South Korea
  • Visited Purdue
  • Cursed the University of Minnesota
  • Left IBM
  • Came back to IBM
  • Had a spring break experience
  • A dog appeared in my life
  • Lost a grandpa
  • Saw my dad drunk as a skunk
  • Had a case day
  • Showed Edward Forty-hands who's boss
  • Realized, as fed up with State as I am, that Brookings was home
  • Graduated
  • Applied to grad school for the second time
  • Wondered, what can I do with a B.S. in Physics?
  • Graduated
  • Visited the SPAM Museum
  • Visited Watertown
  • Accidentally ran three-quarters of a half-marathon
  • Brewed five batches of beer and two batches of mead

4 wise cracks:

Jessica Magelky said...
Wed Jan 10, 05:04:00 PM CST

Hey! I was there for a lot of these ones too! I think that means we are friends...

I made banana break today and it is amazing.

Zeke said...
Thu Jan 11, 11:19:00 AM CST

banana break? way to type no type

Jessica Magelky said...
Thu Jan 11, 01:58:00 PM CST

Little do you know, that is what I meant to type just to make sure that you read carefully. Take that, smarty mcsmartpants

Jessica Magelky said...
Sun Jan 28, 02:16:00 PM CST

Okay, so as of 30 seconds ago I just realized I was 23 and not 22. I was looking at this astounding new picture of you and noticed that your profile says you are 23 and thought to myself "Hey, I am a few weeks older than Claus, how is he 23?"

Yeah, then it hit me.

...and the code on the bottom of this page is "bobiday." Might be my new favorite non-word!