That Magical Season Has Returned

| 11 September 2006

CURLING!
That's right kiddies, curling season has returned to the great state of Minnesota. Xmas and I are entering the 2+2 Fall Bonspiel with my aunt and uncle on October 7 at the St. Paul Curling Club. It should prove to be a great time and hopefully we'll improve upon last year's record of 1-1 (granted we only had three team members last year). Maybe some people from B-town would like to come, too?

In other curling-related news I think I'll join the Dakota Curling Club for their "Singles Fun League" starting in December. There's also an Instructional League starting in April which would be fun, too *cough* Theresa *cough*.

Oops, I guess I caught her cold.

1 wise cracks:

theresa said...
Fri Sep 15, 10:00:00 AM CDT

ooh! I'll live up there by then!!