Gradiation

| 06 May 2006

Whelp, today was Graduation Day here in sunny Brookings, South Dakota. It'll be bittersweet, but I am most definetly ready for a permanent change. It's been fun, but I don't want to be here anymore. Get me out of here.

The first highlight of what lies ahead is South Korea. Yep, South Korea. I'll be there for ten days experiencing all that the Far East has to offer (in the southern half of the Korean peninsula).

After that, I'm leaving B-town for good and moving to Pine Island. A nicer place awaits me there. I'll be there for 15 months working at IBM in Rochester until I countinue my journey to graduate school in 2007.

It's kind of like "Bigger and Better", but for the real world. Go ahead world, bring it on.

1 wise cracks:

Jessica Magelky said...
Sun May 07, 05:41:00 PM CDT

I like it here....And you'll have to come back to visit anyway.